Sunday, January 22, 2012

UPDATE~additional assistance for Navajo trip!

Just a reminder: 
For those of you who have contributed items or checks towards my visit to the Navajo Reservation, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I know everything will be greatly appreciated and I will report back to all of you when I return.

 I do need all donations in by Sunday, January 29th, as I need to pack everything up and have it weighed.  I am in the process of speaking with companies about shipping it all for a substantially reduced rate.  If anyone has any ideas or connections, please let me know, I would be very grateful for the assistance.

 Also, if you would like to volunteer to assist in packing everything collected (and I could use some more big boxes), you can give me a call or e-mail me (201.692.1892, lyn@lynofrane.com).  We will be doing it on Tuesday, January 31st.

 If you have not seen the original letter, or wish to be reminded of what the kids need, read below.  Thanks so much, Lyn 


0 comments: